Black box test puzzles

Hi All,

Are you free?
Are you ready to exercise your brain?
Are you ready to learn?
Are you ready to test?

Then join me in exploring the Test Machines by James Lyndsay.

Here is an arrangement, testers interested in solving these, which include me as well:-), shall share personal email id’s(send a test mail to sharu.b@gmail.com or post it in the comment), once we have a pool of testers, could be even 2, never particular about the numbers, shall start investigating these interesting puzzles.

Warning - these machines may change the way you test! – James Lyndsay

Disclaimer: All the blogs shared by me are my ideas, my thought, my understanding of the subject and does not represent any of my employer’s ideas, thought, plans or strategies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploratory testing, Session based testing, Scripted testing…concertedly

What do you do when you find a bug?

Regression Checks + Regression testing = Regression testing?!